Published: 29 January 2022
Last Updated: 29 January 2022
2nd.International Cartoon Contest/Turkey,2022
1 . Theme of the competition: Family
3 . The competition is open to amateur and professional cartoonists all over the world.
4 . The cartoons to be sent to the competition will not be required to be published or unpublished before. However, it must not have received an award in any other competition before. Cartoons that the selection committee considers to be the same or similar or that they belong to another cartoonist will not be evaluated.
5. You can participate in the competition with a maximum of three cartoons.
6. Cartoonists will send their cartoons to our competition digitally. Every cartoon; It should be in A4 size, between 150-300 dpi, in JPEG format and at least 1 MB and maximum 10 MB.
7. Some of the cartoons selected by the jury among the cartoons sent to the competition will be collected in a cartoon album. Works deemed worthy of exhibition will also be exhibited at the place and time deemed appropriate by the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality. No fee will be paid for the works selected for exhibition and album by the jury.
8. One night's accommodation and meals will be provided by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality for the winners of the competition.
9 . Jury:
* Serhat Akbulut (Deputy Secretary General),
* Hüdaverdi Otaklı (Head of Culture and Social Affairs Department) - Competition Coordinato
* Arif Duru (Culture and Art Branch Manager)
* Samet Başer (Tourism and Promotion Branch Manager)
* Sevket Yalaz (Cartoonist)
* War Famous (Humorist)
* Mehmet Selcuk (Cartoonist)
* Abdulkadir Uslu (Cartoonist)
* Altan Özeskici (Cartoonist)
* Ali Şur (Cartoonist)
* Kübra Deligöz (Cartoonist)
10 . Awards:
First Prize: 7.500 TL
Second Prize: 5,000 TL
Third Prize: 3.500 TL
Honorable Mention (3 Pieces): 1.500 TL
Under 18 (3 Pieces): 1.000 TL
11 . Competition calendar:
The application deadline is Sunday, March 20, 2022, at 24:00.
Jury evaluation meeting: It will be held on 26-27 March 2022.
Announcement of the results: It will be announced on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, on the official website of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, “ https://www.denizli.bel.tr ”.
12. Award ceremony and exhibition: It will be held on Friday, May 13, 2022 at Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Turan Bahadır Exhibition Hall. (The time and place of the award ceremony and exhibition can be changed by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality.)
Denizli Metropolitan Municipality will have the right to use all the works that were awarded or not in the competition, by stating the name of the participant, within the scope of the law no. 5846.
The participants agree to use their works in all works, promotions, events and trainings of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality with the right of use that they will be deemed to have transferred to Denizli Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In addition, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has the right to procure all kinds of promotional materials such as posters, catalogues, brochures, gift books, and use the works for publication in the media. In addition, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has the right to use the works in reproduction, dissemination, distribution and exhibition.
The works of the awarded or not awarded participant can be used in print media, radio and television and other mass media for the purposes of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, from the moment they are delivered. In addition, the participants accept and undertake that Denizli Metropolitan Municipality has taken over the right to use their works through publications, posters, brochures, catalogues, agendas, posters, CDs, DVDs and all digital media or calendars.
The participant declares that the work submitted to the competition is entirely his own. Due to this work, the participant undertakes that he is the sole and absolute addressee of the requests of the third parties that may arise from the FSEK numbered 5846 and other laws. In addition, the participant accepts that the legal and criminal responsibility for the work belongs entirely to him. It undertakes that Denizli Metropolitan Municipality does not have any legal or penal responsibility regarding the matters listed (the right of recourse is reserved to the author).
The right of use belongs to the owner of the work and Denizli Metropolitan Municipality as the organizer of the competition.
13 . Persons participating in the competition will be deemed to have accepted the conditions of the competition and the decisions of the selection committee in advance. The Selection Committee will act as an arbitrator in disputes that may arise between the participant and Denizli Metropolitan Municipality in case of hesitation or on matters not specified in the specification. In case of disagreement, the Selection
14 . Communication:
Kübra DELİGÖZ (Cultural and Social Affairs Department Staff / Cartoonist)
GSM : +90 (554) 647 26 85
Switchboard : +90 (258) 280 20 2
Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, Altıntop Mah.
Lise Cad. No:2 201000/Denizli
1 . Accommodation and food of the participants living outside Denizli and winning awards in the competition will be covered by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality.
2 . Accommodation and meals for the winners under the age of 18 and a person who has a parent will be covered.
3 . Transportation and accommodation costs of the members of the selection committee who want to attend the award ceremony will be covered by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality.
4 . The prizes of those who could not attend the ceremony although they won the prize will be sent to the addresses of the contestants, and the monetary prizes will be deposited into their bank accounts. In case the beneficiary does not notify the IBAN number, the award amount expires at the end of 1 year from the date of the announcement of the results. In case of expiration, the right holder's award, royalty, etc. cannot make any demands. (The shipping costs will be deducted from the net fee paid to the competitors.)
5 . Among the cartoons sent to the competition, the works selected by the jury and deemed worthy of exhibition will be collected in a digital album by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality. This album will be published on Denizli Metropolitan Municipality website.